Monday, April 26, 2010

Official Habs Press Release - Habs Recall P.K. Subban

Canadiens recall P.K. Subban from the Hamilton Bulldogs

Montreal (April 26, 2010) – The Montreal Canadiens announced today that defenseman P.K. Subban has been recalled from the AHL Hamilton Bulldogs. Subban will be at practice this morning, and will be available for tonight’s game against the Washington Capitals at the Bell Centre.

Subban, 20, had been recalled from Hamilton for the first time this season on February 11. The 6’ ’ 206 lbs 00’, defenseman played two games with the Canadiens, and recorded two points (0-2-2).

Subban ranked third in scoring with the Bulldogs this season, third amongst AHL defensemen with 53 points in 77 regular season games (18 goals, 35 assists). The Toronto native scored 11 powerplay goals, added 188 shots on goal and 82 penalty minutes, and maintained a +46 plus/minus differential.

Subban contributed to the Bulldogs victory over the Manitoba Moose in the first round of the AHL playoffs. The Bulldogs eliminated the Moose in six games with a 3-2 overtime win last night in Hamilton. Subban led the Bulldogs with nine playoff points (3 goals, 6 assists), including two game-winning goals. He led the Bulldogs in playoff points, tied for fifth in the AHL.

7 comments:

They suck (FAGS)or(HABS)whatever you want to call them and will be golfing with my leafs where they belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, another classy comment from an intelligent and respectful fan. Always nice to see Leafs fans - they are such a model of behavior for hockey fans the world over. I'm always happy to see their team consistently make the playoffs. Oh wait, right.

Yo troll, get a life.

Hey, Kamal, no chat tonight?

Hi again Tyg and thanks for being a voice of reason in the Habs Addict.com comment space!

Yes, well some people, usually posting Anonymously, tend to put stupid things like this up on my, and many other sites.

That being said, I have no problem with people hating on the Habs or anything I write, I just wish people would articulate themselves a bit rather than just pissing and moaning.

Debates are a great thing! So come on people, post your negative comments, but in a structured way and we can have a debate. If you post garbage, as the Anonymous poster did above, that is just junevile.

K.

ps: re the chat, not sure if I'll be able to take part tonight, yet since I won't be at home. TBD

Honestly, I can't be bothered. It's too much work to post if all you're going to do is hate without making any kind of point. Also, really pathetic too.

Let me know about the chat. Will need some support as my stress-o-meter approaches the red zone.

Hehe....ok will do...I'm hoping to be on board, and will put the link up on this site just in case.

I take it u'll be there?

If it's up, I'll be there. Promise.

It's confirmed. I'll be there!

Just waiting to get the link and will be posting it to my front page shortly...

See all you Habs addicts online tonight!

Post a Comment