Friday, October 12, 2012

Big News at HabsAddict, Antoine Corbin, Lockout Survival, More

Happy Friday!

As you probably by know, HabsAddict and Montreal Hockey Talk are joining forces.

For me personally, I am thrilled to be under the same roof as so many writers and players I've followed over the years. I am thrilled we will be able to reach a broader audience. And I am thrilled we will be able to deliver even better content.

Plus, I've seen the new website (you know, being an editor and all, they let me touch things on occasion) and it looks absolutely amazing.

I can't wait for all of this to be revealed and hope you follow us along for the ride.

Habs and Hockey News

- Eric Engels unveils the ultimate Habs team at HockeyBuzz. I enjoy that Andrei Markov and Saku Koivu both made the squad.

- HabsWorld reports that Antoine Corbin has been signed by the Montreal Canadiens' AHL affiliate, the Hamilton Bulldogs. The website also reveals the team's top prospects according to the fans.

- The NHL and the players' association concluded two days of meetings Thursday with no significant progress. Thankfully, at least Sports Illustrated was kind enough to provide us with a lockout survival guide. Apparently, this is going to last a while.

- An interesting story on the suspension of an NCAA prospect and its possible repercussions. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment