Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lockout Good For Habs? NHLPA Can't Crack, Bulldogs Camp And More...

Good Morning Addicts!

A few weeks back I wondered aloud if the lockout could actually help the Canadiens. I figured that the Habs would have a few healthy bodies returning to the line up and added with a shortened season just maybe it could work to the Canadiens advantage.

Before I had the chance to write up on it I was struck by a huge wave of laziness. It's the same laziness that has caused me to shy away from my computer everytime I decide that I should probably put up another player profile or two.

While I'm own my own when it comes to getting my profiles back on track - I'm thinking Tuesday.... it's my Thanksgiving resolution - Steve Silverman over at the Bleacher Report wrote a piece with his views on why this lockout could help the Canadiens.


Habs And Hockey News

- Steven Ellis of AllHabs explains why the NHLPA can't afford to crack

- Dan Kramer takes a look at the 30 players remaining at the Hamilton Bulldogs training camp. Kramer (@DailyCanadiens) is an excellent follow on twitter for those who are interested on Bulldogs news and updates.

- Here's an interesting read Montreal's hidden hockey history

-  Here's a look at Habs number one pick at the 2012 draft, Alex Galchenyuk as he collects four points in last night's 6-3 win over the Sault Ste Marie Greyhounds

(Photo by Richard Wolowicz/Getty Images North America)

0 comments:

Post a Comment