Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Simulated NHL Seasons, Mathieu Darche, Blake Geoffrion, More

Good AM!

For those of you who view this morning column regularly enough, you probably have noticed that I have never linked to Hockey Inside/Out or ESPN's simulated hockey seasons.

Why?

Because I really don't care.

I don't check the simulated scores. I don't read articles about the topic. Personally, I have a hard time understanding why there would even be interest in these virtual campaigns.

What about you?

Habs and Hockey News

- While being interviewed on l'Antichambre, Mathieu Darche claims he still believes in a December 1st start to the NHL season.

- Also over at RDS, Bertrand Raymond has a slightly soapy piece on Blake Geoffrion, his family and his recent injury. 

- The writer's at HabsWorld pick sides in the NHL-NHLPA debate.

- Goaltender Scott Darling, who has played two games with the Wheeling Nailers this season, has been given a professional tryout with the Hamilton Bulldogs.

4 comments:

Honestly, I glanced at the sim-league once and don't really care. If i wanted to sim the season, I'd play NHL 13. I won't buy it on principle.

Glad to see Blake is recovering, scary injury. I've seen a good friend suffer a skull fracture in a baseball game. Dangerous and scary, even if he did skate off under his own power. Speedy recovery!

Haven't kept up here too much, lack of hockey = lack of talk. Take care, Kamal!

Waste of time. If you are interested in that you are probably interested in Soap Opera's as well.

@Nick

It is hard to find the motivation to keep up with hockey news when all you see is lockout mumbo-jumbo, isn't it?


@san_man11

What? Are you saying Days of our Lives is not top-notch television?

How dare you! ;)

@Louis -- I've followed the AHL, I live right by Hamilton so I enjoy Bulldog games and have for years. But there isn't enough coverage up here about them. And yes, frankly, I could care less about millionaires feuding with billionaires about money.

Post a Comment